CEO Fernando Espinosa Ramirez
Fernando has more than 23 years of search experience in search. Since 1994 involved in assisting clients from North America, Europe, and Asia to solve a variety of dedicated search, recruiting, outplacement, employee engagement and retention, cultural sensitivity and other human resource related issues in their Mexico, Latin America and US/Mexico border region operations.
He is the first credentialed member of The Pinnacle Society from Mexico. Membership in The Pinnacle Society is limited to 75 of the highest performing recruiters in North America. Membership is attained only by meeting an exceptionally high standard of recruiting production and after a thorough review and approval process by its Board of Directors. Member of the Board of Directors for NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services). District Director for the US West Coast.
- Member of the Board of Directors for NAPS (National Association of Personnel Services). District Director for the US West Coast.
- Member of the CSP (California Staffing Personnel).
- Certified Diversity Recruiter by AIRS
- Certified Personnel Consultant by NAPS
- Certified Staffing Professional by ASA
- Accredited Personal Consultant by CAPC
- Speaks Spanish, English, Japanese and French with fluency.
Director of Talent Services, Ana Maria Seligmann
About Sanford Rose Associates®
Sanford Rose Associates is comprised of an elite network of independently-owned executive search firms that provide personal service and undivided attention to our clients and candidates. Our affiliations with Kaye/Bassman International, Next Level Exchange and Next Level Marketing Communications provide our clients a unique foundation that does not exist anywhere else in the search industry today.
Sanford Rose Associates
- Expertise: Sanford Rose Associates Office Owners have on average over 20+ years of experience in the markets we serve, allowing for a precise understanding of what clients need. This level of specialization allows us to be true consultants who can offer our clients insights not available from any other source. Due to this finely niched experience, we have longstanding relationships with candidates and can not only identify the right prospects quickly, but also have a deep understanding of cultural nuances, comparative structures, critical skill sets and compensation and benefits intelligence. In most cases, it takes years to earn the right to build relationships with the top tier of talent that exists – and Sanford Rose Associates offices have spent decades earning the right to be trusted advisors to that top tier.
- Array of Services: Due to the expanse of the Sanford Rose Associates network, we are able to provide our clients with a suite of services far beyond those of most executive search organizations. Agreements are customized based on the specific needs of the client and can range from a single position, a large-scale growth initiative, or interim services. Clients benefit from resources including behavioral profiling, video interviewing, social media strategies, e-cruiting capabilities, and competitive analysis. Sanford Rose Associates has the capability to conduct internal training seminars for our clients, with subjects spanning from corporate recruiting best practices to effective onboarding and retention strategies.
- Retention: At Sanford Rose Associates, our mission is to not only assist our clients in securing the top talent that exists, but to also retain that talent for the long term. The parent company of Sanford Rose has been named the “#1 Best Company to Work For” on four separate occasions, and provides consulting services for clients desirous of creating a culture of retention and performance. Who better to help organizations secure and retain the best and brightest than an organization that has received awards for doing this themselves.
- Credibility: Sanford Rose Associates owners and search consultants are regularly called upon to provide subject matter expertise to the industry, and are recognized as experts by The Wall Street Journal, CNBC, Fortune, Business Week, USA Today, Fox News, Inc. Magazine, Bloomberg, CNN and other local and niche publications. As an affiliate of Sanford Rose Associates, Next Level Exchange is recognized as the #1 Leading Training Organization for the search industry, having trained over one thousand recruiting firm organizations in over thirty countries around the world. We are not only living the best practices of the search profession, we are teaching and sharing them to the entirety of the executive search industry.
- Global Reach: Sanford Rose Associates offers a unique combination of local knowledge and international reach. We provide our clients with a 360-degree human capital consulting solution incorporating the market expertise and the international and multicultural values of our partners into a unified process to deliver you success.
- Proven Track Record: Sanford Rose Associates and its parent company are ranked as the 9th Largest U.S. Search Firm by Executive Search Review; demonstrating our ability to deliver the caliber of talent that our clients both require and deserve. For over 60 years, Sanford Rose Associates has maintained an exclusive network of offices that remain unparalleled in terms of professionalism, performance and service that exceeds our clients’ expectations.